Sunday, August 21, 2011

One Slip

Just realized that I lied again (this time not on purpose).

It looks like Rick Bayless, wasn't the first Bravo celebrity I met after all. I was going through my facebook profile pics and found this gem:


I guess I met Christian Siriano winner of the fourth season of Project Runway my junior year of college when he came to do a talk at school. I love how I chose the day I met a Project Runway winner to not take the time to put on makeup, or even brush my hair. Oh yeah, and that shirt is from Target, and it's definitely not a GO designer. 

But let me tell you the day I meet this guy (Daniel Vosovic, finalist Season 2)  I will be ready and looking really good:


I was devastated when Daniel casually mentioned at the end of his season that he didn't like girls (romantically), and would therefore never want to date me. It really wasn't obvious to me. 

Just realized that he makes a cameo in the video of my favorite rap cover, Anya Marina's "Whatever You Like." I just LOVE when white girls cover rap songs (I'm dead serious). Sorry Mom, this video is a bit racy:


My other fav rap covers:

Nina Gordon (remember that girl who sang "Tonight and the Rest of My Life?)-"Straight Outta Compton"


Milow- "Ayo Technology"



No comments:

Post a Comment