Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Young Lust


I recently told one of my friends that getting phone numbers was the new hooking up. I stand by this belief, and to demonstrate it, I’ve created a Mad Libs-Like activity for you all to enjoy.
Directions: Read the story first using the first words in the parenthesis for the blanks. Then, re-read the entire thing using the second words. Then of course you can mix and match!

Back-story: A dude is talking to another dude
“So I need some advice. I was at this awesome ____________________(house, dinner) party last night and I met someone. She was so cute, we starting talking right away. She immediately explained that she was dressed the way she was because she came straight from _____________________(dance team practice, the office). Man, you know how much I love ________________(short, pencil) skirts.  So anyways, we start drinking our fair share of _____________________(Nattie Light, Pinot noir) and one thing leads to another. We start getting into heavy _______________________ (making out, conversation).  I decided I liked her, so at the end of the night, I ask her _______________________(to come home with me, for her number).
Now comes the hard part obviously. I don’t really know what to do. Of course I should assume that she likes me because she ____________________ (hooked up with me, gave me her number). But you never know, maybe she was just being nice and likes the attention. I don’t know. I hate to say it, but she kind of seems like the type of girl who _____________________________(hooks up with, gives her number to) any guy who asks. So what should I do? Should I _______________________(acknowledge her next time I see her, call her)?”

See? It’s all the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment