Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Great Day for Freedom

So I hear Osama bin Laden died. Now, I don't really know what this is going to mean for terrorism, the country, the world, etc. I don't really know how to feel or react, but what I do know is that there is now an open spot on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list!!!!

Okay, this is going to sound weird, but I am strangely knowledgeable about the Ten Most Wanted List. I don't know if I really think that I'm just going to leave my apartment one day, recognize one of them, somehow lead to their direct arrest and then get $1 million dollars, but for some reason I am fascinated.

So while I wait in anticipation for who will be the next person on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list, I give you my own list of my Ten Most Wanted.

ERF's Ten Most Wanted:

Mr. Big
1. Mr. Big
His Crime: Being a crappy boyfriend. Giving girls every where false hope..... Aidan was perfect.
Reward: ERF is offering a reward of up to $1 million dollars for information leading to this guy getting slapped.


2. The boy, girl, solo cup, or pillow that gave me mono Junior year.
His Crime: Ruining a perfectly good spring break trip to Mexico.
Reward: Hugs and kisses


3. The Bed Intruder
His Crime: climbin in your windows, snatchin your people up.
Reward: You don't have to come and confess. We're lookin for you. 
We gon find you. We gon find you.
Dustin Diamond
4. Dustin Diamond
His Crime: being disgusting. I can't believe I almost wanted to buy his how-to chess DVD.
Reward: ERF is offering a reward of up to $500,000 dollars for information leading to him never appearing on film/Tv again.


5. Any of the fathers on Teen Mom
Their Crime: Do I even have to explain?
Reward: ERF is offering a reward of up to $1 million dollars for information leading to any of these guys getting slapped.


6. Jenks from World of Jenks
His Crime: Being gorgeous. Why is there no season 2?
Reward: Let's hang out?


7. Pete Carroll
His Crime: Being gorgeous. Being Evil.
Reward: ERF is offering a reward of up to $5 million dollars for a picture of Pete Carroll in a giant Notre Dame sweatshirt.


8. Criss Angel
His Crime: Seriously, where did that Elephant go? How does he do what he does. I can't handle it. I'm still not over it.
Reward: ERF is offering a reward of $1 millions dollars for information leading to levitation.

9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8r45usSKXg

10. Chad Kroeger
His Crime: I don't want to talk about.
Reward: Someday, I'll find a way for you to make it up to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment