Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Gold It's in the...

Last weekend I got to see a ton a college friends at the Notre Dame vs. USC game. This was a HUGE game since USC is a big rival and it was a night game, which is something ND never has. Tailgating was great despite horrible AT&T reception, but the game was not so hot. I hate to admit, but I think I might have put some bad luck on the Irish side. I was seen sporting this pin for most of the day:



I wore this pin because my Mom left it for me on my car dashboard. I saw it as I was leaving Chicago at 7:30 am Saturday morning. She got it back in the day and I find it really confusing. Who is this rooting for? It's USC colors (well I guess the gold could be for both of them) and there is a Trojan head but there's also a shamrock. Confusing. I took it off eventually because I got weird looks. Why does my Mom have this?

I think schools were less mean spirited to each other in the past. Now it's easy to tell what school someone is supporting. Here are some of my favorite anti-Notre Dame and anti-USC pics that are not one bit confusing. I like being nice to other fans, and I love talking to them, but I also love this stuff and I definitely want to come up with something of my own one day and become a campus sensation...again.

Truth.



Lame.

Ladies, ladies, ladies. I applaud the effort but this is a false statement. If this were true, my  favorite shows: Teen Mom,  I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant,  Teen Mom 2, and 19 Kids and Counting would never exist. I also can't help but mention that most of us wouldn't be around if this were true.

Haha this is cute. I'll take it.

Fact.



LOL.


Classic.


No comments:

Post a Comment