Tuesday, April 26, 2011

See Emily Play.

Today. I Blog.

I've wanted to start a blog for a while. I've literally told everyone I know that this is something I have in the works. What's taken me so long? Life's big questions: How much do I reveal? Who can I mention? How often is too often? Is anyone even listening to me? What's the point?

Actually. I'm just a procrastinator. But I'm happy to get this big life goal out of the way, because I've got a long way to go...

Em's Life Goals (so far):
1. Start a Blog.
2. Plant a tree.
3. Buy a copy of Streetwise.
4. Meet a dude.
5. Find all of the Hidden Mickeys at Disney World.
6. Work at Disney World.
7. Work on a cruise ship.
8. Read Atlas Shrugged.
9. Get Lasik eye surgery.
10. Meet a Real Housewife.
11. Beat Zelda on Nintendo 64.
12. Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
13. Burning Man.
14. New York Fashion Week.
15. Craig's List Roommate.
 More to come!
~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment